There were nice restaurants near the hotel. I highly recommend eating at Stanford's. The hotel rooms had recycle bins as well as trash cans. The city was very clean as was the hotel. The beds were comfortable, there was no noise, the shower was great, and the breakfasts were great. Service was excellent and check in was a breeze.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Portland Hotel Portland
- Doubletree By Hilton Portland Hotel
- Doubletree Portland
- Portland Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Portland is a full service hotel with two restaurants, a seasonal outdoor pool, executive meeting center, four spacious ballrooms, complimentary fitness room and business center. The hotel is across the street from the one of Oregon's largest indoor malls where you can take advantage of the state's tax free shopping on retail items. The MAX Light Rail runs directly from the airport to our hotel for $2.50. We are Oregon's leading sustainable hotel and just four blocks or two MAX stops for the Oregon Convention Center. It is easy to connect to all of Portland's attractions via the light rail or streetcar systems and stops are across the street or two blocks from the hotel respectively. As with any DoubleTree, we greet all our arriving guests with our world famous DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookie with Walnuts, a delightful way to start any stay. Our team looks forward to Passionately Serving you with Excellence soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.