I guess for the price you can't expect much. Paid about $60 for a private room but it didn't really do much good. The walls are paper thin and there are unsealed door connections between rooms so I could hear every snore, sneeze, and sound from all the rooms around me. The staff were nice and the breakfast was ok,... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International - Northwest Portland Hotel Portland
- Hostelling International - Northwest Portland Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private rooms and dorms, common kitchen, outdoor courtyard and gardens. Central location in NW Portland near the Pearl. Portland's best bargain! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Hostelling International - Northwest Portland Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.