Now the Embassy Suites (once the old Multnomah Hotel) is an impressive old remodeled building with excellent, spacious rooms, a fun high ceilinged lobby, thick walls (quiet), friendly staff, a small but adequate pool and exercise facility and a superb breakfast included.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Portland - Downtown Hotel Portland
- Embassy Suites Portland - Downtown Hotel
- Embassy Suites Portland
- Portland Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Portland, the Historic Embassy Suites Portland -Downtown features large two-room guest suites and a well-known foyer adorned in grandeur and architectural beauty. Built in 1912, the building combines it's original classic style and features along with modern comfort. The hotel is within walking distance of tax-free shopping, restaurants, nightlife, Portland’s revered Voo-Doo doughnuts and Powell’s books. The hotel also offers a luxurious Jacuzzi and Indoor pool for you to warm up to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Portland - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.