This was our last stop on our wonderful road trip from Houston. The hotel was busy and yet pricing was fair. Our room was in the tower facing the back of the property and beautiful hills. We had a lovely sunset that night which took over our room since the windows are so large. The bathroom and amenities were wonderful... More
- Also Known As:
- Wildhorse Resort And Casino
- Wildhorse Hotel Pendleton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expanded in the fall of 2011, the 10 story hotel offers rooms and suites, indoor pool and sauna, fitness center and business center. Adjoining to the hotel is a full Las Vegas style casino, 7 restaurants, a 5 screen cineplex, video arcade, Children's Entertainment Center and conference center. On the resort grounds: a 18-hole championship golf course, a RV Park, a Tipi Village and a world-class Tribal museum. 5 miles east of Pendleton, Oregon at the foot of the Blue Mountains. Just off I-84 at exit 216. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Wildhorse Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.