Nice place, well put together, great location. The staff really is very nice and I enjoyed my stay here. I would suggest that you book directly with the hotel as some of these hotel websites charge some ridiculous fees. (this one, easytobook, was pretty reasonable).
- Also Known As:
- Spindrift Hotel
- Spindrift Hotel Manzanita
- Spindrift Inn Manzanita, Oregon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely, quaint, great rooms, inexpensive, a great location, and the people are friendly ... that’s how our guests describe Spindrift Inn. This cozy 14 room cottage-style rural inn is just a block from a 7 mile beach in Manzanita, on Oregon’s gorgeous North Coast. Mountains meet the sea, surrounded by two State Parks, forests and the Pacific Ocean. In our inn you will find no smoking, pillowtop beds, some suites, some kitchenettes, and some pet-friendly rooms (call ahead to be sure). Off the highway, Manzanita’s small commercial district is nestled among cabins and cottages - perfect to park and walkabout. There are shops with trendy clothing, natural food, and several restaurants serving fish en papillote to authentic Mexican. And the connection with Nature is superb ... you can re-fresh, rejuvenate and be re-inspired when you return home. Or stay forever (we did). Come visit us ... then you may say: "Spindrift Inn might not have a lot of street appeal, but thankfully the rooms, cleanliness, staff, location and price were all wonderful. We’ll definitely be back again." Owned and operated by local families since 1946. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Spindrift Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.