Two nights on trip touring Oregon. Great value, clean, basic motel. Had large, two bed room overlooking river. Earplugs recommended as trains pass through frequently at bottom of hill that lodge overlooks. If staying in rooms on front, seems they would catch the road noise. Very pleased for price paid.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Hotel
- Vagabond Motel Hood River
- Vagabond Hotel Hood River
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge at the Gateway to the Beautiful Hood River Valley, the Vagabond Lodge is the ideal place for you to stay while exploring the area. Set on five acres overlooking the mighty Columbia River, on our grounds you will find a botanical wonderland including 110 foot tall pine trees and native wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Vagabond Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.