Lovely people! A little close to the highway, but traffic noise wasn't bad. Aveda products. Beds were pretty soft and bouncy for us, but some might like them. Lovely down comforters. Sue and Pam were delightful hostesses for the continental breakfast, Crystal at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Overall highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Riverside Hotel
- The Lodge At Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Hotel At Riverside
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Riverside is located along the scenic Rogue River just 2 miles from I5, convenient to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, downtown shopping, Historic G Street and Applegate Valley wineries.We offer 33 oversized guestrooms and suites, most with private patios or balconies facing the Rogue River. All rooms feature pillow top beds with feather duvets, robes, iron and ironing boards, hairdryers, coffee makers, air conditioning and refrigerators. Complimentary parking, wireless Internet, cable TV with HBO and local phone calls.All accommodations include an evening wine reception, fresh baked cookies and deluxe continental breakfast.The Lodge also offers meeting and event facilities for up to 300 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Lodge at Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.