We got our moneys worth here. Clean, comfy,nice staff. Breakfast was excellent. Second time we stayed at this hotel. Just as good as ever! Downtown Eugene is not far away. No close by restaurants other than Dennys next door which is a bit of a greasy spoon!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Eugene Hotel Eugene
- Comfort Suites Eugene Hotel
- Eugene Comfort Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEAUTIFUL NEW HOTEL!COMFORT SUITES~EUGENE Eugene, Oregon.Opened June ‘08VOTED In The Top 2 On TRIP ADVISOR Easy on/off ~ I-5 exit 191High Quality Suites/Cost effective rates.Free Breakfast, Internet, Guest Parking, Local CallsMinutes from:Univ. of Oregon, Downtown Eugene/Springfield and Autzen Stadium.Amenities include:microwave, mini-fridge, irons/ironing boards, work desk w/ ergonomic chair, voicemail, coffee makers, 32in. flat-screen plasma TV w/ remote, cable TV, in-room sofa sleepers, indoor pool, hot-tub & sauna as well as fitness room w/ modern work-out equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Suites Eugene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.