If you're looking for something memorable, keep driving. Want a bed shower and a view? This is the place for you. Small rooms, outdated and in need of a c-4 reconstruction team, this hotel is located conveniently next to, you guessed it, the water. Everybody is next to the water, this place offers nothing worthwhile. Drive on.
- Also Known As:
- Surfrider Resort Depoe Bay
- Surfrider Hotel Depoe Bay
- Surfrider Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Surfrider Resort is located on a bluff two miles north of Depoe Bay, 7 miles south of Lincoln City. While at the Surfrider,visit Depoe Bay for a whale watching trip or deep sea fishing, Newport for the outstanding Oregon Coast Aquarium, 3 miles north for a golfing trip; or simply take in the sights at the Surfrider where whales play, eagles soar, seals napping, and the sun sets over the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Surfrider Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.