I stayed for couple of nights in early November at the Holiday Inn Tulsa which also happened to be a weekend. Location: The location is pretty good and very close to multiple city centre attractions, The BOK centre is around 10 mins walk away. The downtown seemed quite deserted the week end I stayed in November. Not sure if that... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Tulsa City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Tulsa City Hotel Tulsa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Holiday Inn in downtown Tulsa. 221 rooms each with 32" LCD TV's, pillow top mattresses, upscale furniture, and cordless phones. Boulder Grill Restaurant and Lounge with outdoor patio. Pool with retractable roof for year round swimming. Fitness center, business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.