Great quality and exceptional price. Same quality accomodations as other 3 and 4 star hotels for 1/3 less. Well worth the price and centrally located. Hotel staff were very friendly and went out of their way to be of assistance. Breakfast was a wide variety of hot and cold items and well prepared.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Tulsa - Downtown Area Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Tulsa - Downtown Area Hotel Tulsa
- Holiday Inn Tulsa
- Tulsa Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tulsa Inn & Suites Tulsa-Downtown is located only 2 minutes west of downtown Tulsa. We've turned a legendary monument location into a unique hotel overlooking downtown Tulsa. What started out as Tulsa's first orphanage in July 1924, has now 75 years later, been totally reconstructed from the ground up into a 4 story hotel, keeping the integrity of the past history with the original fire place in our breakfast room. The hotel is comprised of 55 rooms with all the amenities you would expect when staying at a luxury hotel without paying the luxury hotel prices. For the business traveler we have all the amenities you would need. All our rooms include free high speed internet, 2 line telephones with voicemail, most rooms have a large desk, complimentary USA Today newspaper, complimentary breakfast and should you need it, our business center open 24 hours a day for your convenience. If you just want to relax, then enjoy the outdoor pool. We are only minutes away from the world famous Gilcrease Museum, Historic Brady District, Cain's Ballroom and Tulsa Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.