Was in OKC for the weekend for Military convention . We used the valet service on Friday afternoon , on Sunday when we checked out of hotel our car keys could not be found anywhere !!! Yes, its been 5 days now with no keys and no call from management or valet service ! Enough said ....
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Renaissance Oklahoma City Hotel
- Renaissance Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Renaissance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Renaissance of Oklahoma City, a Marriott Brand hotel located in the heart of downtown, connected to Cox Convention Center and just steps from popular destinations. Walk or take our complimentary limo to Bricktown Entertainment District, ATT Bricktown Ballpark, OKC National Memorial, the Chesepeake Energy Arena and more. With 4-diamond status, well-appointed guest rooms and public space, this downtown hotel is your choice for style, class and a provocative ambiance. The only hotel downtown to include The Spa at 10 North and Caffenia's Marketplace, offering Starbucks and unique local gifts. 10 North Grille features a world-class executive chef. Airport shuttle is available to our registered guests for a discounted price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.