I just stayed one night as I was traveling on business. The hotel is very clean, quiet and the staff are friendly. The rate was cheaper than other hotels in the area. It is easily accessible from the interstate and centrally located to restaurants and businesses. The free breakfast in the morning is a little better than what I expected... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs Hotel Oklahoma City
- Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our guests will experience luxurious accommodations and a plethora of amenities including a hot breakfast served daily, wired and wireless high-speed Internet, business center, fitness area, and meeting room. All guest rooms feature plush new bedding, an enhanced bath experience, multimedia flat panel TVs. Executive suites provide you with separate bedrooms from the living area and feature electric fireplaces, recliners, and a dining area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.