In the area for business assigned here for both November visits. Night manager (forgot her name) was very helpful in providing information regarding stores, restaurants, directions for the NW area. Room was very quiet, gym was okay could use some more equipment. Laundry clean. Breakfast standard HIE fare but with microwaves and a mini fridge you can be creative. Only... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs Hotel Oklahoma City
- Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our guests will experience luxurious accommodations and a plethora of amenities including a hot breakfast served daily, wired and wireless high-speed Internet, business center, fitness area, and meeting room. All guest rooms feature plush new bedding, an enhanced bath experience, multimedia flat panel TVs. Executive suites provide you with separate bedrooms from the living area and feature electric fireplaces, recliners, and a dining area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.