After booking 26 rooms for our softball team, we arrived in Norman on May 30th. The hotel was very nice and check-in was very quick. Our room was roomy and clean. We try to stay at Embassy Suites whenever we travel with our team because it is cost effective withe the free breakfast and happy hour. Unfortunately on, Friday May... More
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Norman Hotel Norman
- Embassy Suites Norman Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Norman - Hotel & Conference Center is located in the heart of Norman, Oklahoma just off I-35.We are perfectly situated to be your accommodation for visiting your favorite University of Oklahoma Sooner! If you are in town for business, we are located in the heart of the University North Park Retail and Business Development. We also offer a short drive up I-35 to Oklahoma City as well. If you are looking for things to visit - the Fred Jones Jr Museum of Art, Lake Thunderbird State Park, Little River Zoo, and Sam Nobel Oklahoma Museum of Natural History are all within a short distance of our hotel.Our hotel features two room suites with separate bedroom and living areas, free cooked-to-order breakfast, complimentary Manager's Reception, and excellent cuisine at the North Park Grill. We also offer over 50,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space. Come stay at the Embassy Suites Norman on your next visit to Norman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Norman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.