Wonderful place to stay. Highly recommend. We stayed in Cabin #2 and you could give it the white glove test. It was so clean. The new owners are very nice. The area was beautiful. Just beautiful. I all be back.
- Also Known As:
- Big Cedar Cabins And Rv Park
- Big Cedar Cabins & Rv Park Hotel
- Big Cedar Cabins & Rv Park Hotel Hodgen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 21 RV sites with electric, sewer, water, wifi and cable TV. Also we have five cabins all with full private baths, wifi, cable TV, picnic table and grill. Two of the cabins have full kitchens and sleep family of six. One cabin sleeps family of four and the final two sleep two. There is a full service coin operated laundromat and small camp store with ice. Located at the back of the park is a pavilion with picnic tables, grills and fire pit for family functions. We also have tent sites available with men and women's bathhouse. ... more less