Character building with beautiful gardens and next to the Hogarth Falls which are well worth the visit. Friendly and helpful staff. Continental breakfast was adequate and the rooms very clean and comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Franklin Manor Hotel Strahan
- Franklin Manor Hotel
- Franklin Manor Strahan, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warmth and hospitality blends with contemporary elegance at Franklin Manor.This beautifully restored historic property, in the village of Strahan, sits at the edge of south-west Tasmania’s World Heritage Wilderness Area.At Franklin Manor, take a well-earned break in a standard queen room, or manor suite. Enjoy your breakfast in our dining room or on the porch overlooking the lush gardens.Immerse yourself in our island’s incomparable wilderness. Our staff can help you to choose an unforgettable Tasmanian experience, from a tranquil Gordon River cruise or scenic wilderness flight, to guided kayaking, bushwalking or four-wheel drive tours and the inspiring West Coast Wilderness Railway. You’ll return to the Manor comforts feeling invigorated and refreshed.After a day’s exploration, relax with a drink by the open fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Franklin Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.