Room Spaces in two levels a little office area down below with a little walk out balcony either for fresh air or to fill your lungs with vapour from a cigarette no wifi in room or internet, wifi only avail in certain areas of hotel or a kiosk offering internet for $1.00/10 mins rather steep cell phones only Telstra works... More
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Wilderness Village Hotel
- Cradle Mountain Wilderness Village Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cradle Mountain Wilderness Village is situated in temperate rainforest in Cradle Valley on the edge of the World Heritage listed Cradle Mountain/Lake St Clair National Park in Tasmania. Cradle Mountain Wilderness Village strives to provide guests with a natural wilderness experience in highland accommodation in Tasmania without compromising comfort. Our private, self-contained cottages and chalets in Tasmania have been carefully sited in the rainforest so you are surrounded by native plants and wildlife. Our Cradle Valley accommodation offers a variety of cottages catering for the travelling couple up to larger family group. The Wilderness Village at Cradle Mountain now boasts a contemporary restaurant featuring modern Tasmanian cuisine with views through temperate rainforest along the Cradle Valley to Cradle Mountain. Hellyers Restaurant has been crafted using local timber and stone. A large central stone fireplace will comfort guests needing to recharge after a day on the track. The restaurant seats 70 guests and a private room forms part of the restaurant which can be used by up to 20 delegates for meetings or private dining. Our Executive Chef, Andrew Sutherland, from our sister property, Restaurant Esca at Hotel Charles, has designed his menu focusing on local produce, being some of the best quality produce in Australia, and is complimented by a wine list featuring only the best Tasmanian fine wines. Gourmet breakfast hampers are available for guests to pre-order, where they can prepare from the comfort of their self contained Cottage or Chalet. Hellyers Restaurant is open for dinner 7 days a week from 5pm, and guests are invited to enjoy a drink from the bar in the guest lounge from 4pm daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Cradle Mountain Wilderness Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.