Jennifer at reception was extremely helpful with everything from dropping off our luggage prior to our stay (we did the Six Foot Track trek and wanted to drop off some heavier luggage), handling last minute dinner arrangements and negotiating for a taxi back to Katoomba. Highly recommended and will stay again to go on the cave tours.
- Also Known As:
- Jenolan Caves House Hotel Jenolan Caves
- Jenolan Caves House Hotel
- Jenolan Caves Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage listed Jenolan Caves House has been operating since 1896. Accommodation ranges from backpacker dormitories, self catering cottages, modern motel rooms to our Heritage listed guest house. Dine in one of Australia's last Grand Dining Rooms - Chisolms Restaurant or for something less formal try Jeremiah's Bar or our cafe/bistro. Tours of the World's Oldest Show Cave System operate daily. Tours range from a leisurely stroll to getting down and dirty with adventure caving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Jenolan Caves House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.