My wife and I were looking to make a last minute booking to stay at a hotel that accepted dogs. Whilst using petsallowed.co.uk website, we stumbled across Pen-y-Dyffryn and what a lucky find it was. From the moment we walked in through the front door, complete with dog, we were made to feel very welcome, having been greeted by such... More
- Also Known As:
- Pen y Dyffryn Country Hotel
- Pen-y-Dyffryn Country Hotel Oswestry, Shropshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midway between Shrewsbury and Chester this beautiful silver-stone Georgian rectory is set in stunning hill scenery. In five acres of grounds, the Hotel offers unobtrusive hospitality, first-class food and an easy-going atmosphere guaranteeing that "away-from-it-all" feeling. Some bedrooms have private patios others have spa baths. Good Hotel Guide Country Hotel of the Year and Johansens Best Value Award. Two AA Food Rosettes. Great walking from the front door &€“ close Powis Castle and Erdigg (N.T.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pen-y-Dyffryn Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.