A very well cooked and presented meal, but over priced for what is really a country pub. The portions were a bit on the mean side, trying to be nouvelle cuisine but not THAT good! It sits in a lovely location, and is fairly easy to find. We would probably go back with the friends we went with but only... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the foot of the stunning Shropshire hills lies The Plume of Feathers. Currently a country style Inn and Grill with accommodation to come late in 2013, recently opened in August 2013.We source as much as possible our food locally and within the UK seasons of food availability and are proud of our selection and quality of real ale. We also have a selection of light bites and run an "Early Bird" menu at lunchtime from Mon-Fri and 6PM-7PM Mon - Thurs. We cook all our food from fresh to order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Plume of Feathers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Plume Of Feathers Hotel Much Wenlock
- The Plume Of Feathers Much Wenlock, Shropshire