I treated my friend to the special Easter chocoholics afternoon tea, I can describe it as nothing short of fabulous! The food was indulgent and delicious and the service was first class! Would recommend everyone to treat themselves! I eat here often and am never disappointed but especially loved this little treat!
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde Bell Hotel And Restaurant
- Ye Olde Bell Hotel
- Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Restaurant Barnby Moor, Nottinghamshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful 17th century original stagecoaching inn now passionately restored throughout by local owners to AA 4-Star and combining history with contemporary style. Sheer luxury everywhere with rich fabrics, chandeliers, antiques and period features. Individually styled bedrooms and stunning suites, all with flatscreen TVs and contemporary bathrooms with walk-in power showers. Lounges with real log fires in winter and smart Garden Terrace Bar for summer drinks and dining al fresco. Trendy Restaurant Bar 1650 and rich ambient St Leger Bistro-by-the-Bar with extensive menu. Hotel Fitness Centre and hair and beauty treatment salons. Just off the A1 and on the border of Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire - ideal for Sherwood Forest, Lincoln Cathedral, Nottingham Castle, Chatsworth House and Doncaster and Southwell Races. Just 5 minutes from Retford Mainline Rail Station and close to Robin Hood & East Midlands Airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.