We had drinks and dinner at the hotel tonight and it was great. The bar staff were very pleasant. The view from the pub is exceptional. We chatted with some of the locals in the bar and learned a lot about the area. We went into the restaurant for dinner and the food was exquisite. Especially the Mulligatawny soup. Highly... More
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hotel Robin Hoods Bay
- Victoria Hotel Robin Hoods Bay, Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Hotel is situated in the most prominent position in Robin Hoods Bay overlooking the bay itself. Built in 1897 purposely as a hotel. It boasts large guest rooms, all en-suite with the majority having a sea view. It has a sea view restaurant, coffee shop, public bar, children's room and serves meals throughout the day. This family run business is a gem on the east coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Victoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.