Having walked from Reeth to find this pub for lunch, we were pleased to be welcomed by a warm fire and friendly owners. The food was fantastic, home cooked and fresh. I can recommend the sharing platter and their homemade scotch egg. I would visit here again anytime.
- Also Known As:
- The Cb Inn (Charles Bathurst Inn) Hotel Arkengarthdale
- The Cb Inn (Charles Bathurst Inn) Hotel
- The Cb Inn (Charles Bathurst Inn) Arkengarthdale, North Yorkshire, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 18th Century Inn, located in remote and beautiful Arkengarthdale in the North Yorskhire Dales. Offering 19 en suite individually decorated bedrooms. All rooms have tea & coffee making facilities, colour TV, hairdryers, towels & telephones.We offer outstanding fresh, locally sourced seasonal food, cooked on the premises to the highest standard by our team of chefs. Antique pine furnish the bar & restaurant, creating a relaxed, warm & friendly environment in which to eat, drink & relax.Now available for civil ceremonies and wedding receptions for up to 70 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cb Inn (Charles Bathurst Inn) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.