I stayed here for one night with my husband and it has put me off staying at a Days Inn Hotel for life! When we approached the hotel I thought it looked awful and we dreaded being given one of the rooms on the outside that looked like an American Motel from a horror movie. When we went into reception... More
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Charnock Richard m6 Hotel Chorley
- Days Inn Charnock Richard m6 Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 90 bedroomed Hotel 5 minutes walk from Camelot Theme Park. Ideal stop off on M6 Motorway. All rooms are en suite with Flat screen FREVIEW TV's, FREE WI-FI, hot drink- making facilities, trouser press and hairdryer. Family rooms consist of 1 double and 1 single bed with a small pull out for under 8 years this room can sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children under 12. Standard double and Executive rooms are also available. We have a fully licensed restaurant and bar open 7 days. Full English or continental breakfasts are available daily in the Restaurant. The main service area adjacent boasts a variety of food outlets, including KFC, Burger King. Starbucks and a Gamezone. Shops and forecourt facilities are available 24 hours. The Hotel also has meeting/conference rooms available for both small 1-2-1 meetings up to 50 conference delegates, various buffet menu's available and room hire from as little as £35.00 per half day. FREE Car Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Budget Places, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Charnock Richard M6 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.