We paid £58 for a double room including breakfast! The room was very clean, modern and had all the facilities required. Breakfast was of a reasonable standard and was served in a very nice room in the orangery. Staff were helpful. I would definately recommend as a good value low cost hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Smiths Court Cliftonville
- Smiths Court Hotel Margate, Kent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Edwardian hotel, with 43 rooms. A number of single, double, twin, and family rooms. Also sea-view rooms available, or executive rooms and family suites. Full disabled access to the hotel, and specifically designed disabled rooms available. Free off-street parking, and plenty of free on-street parking outside. Eat in The Orangery restaurant attached, with a great sea view and stunning marble floors. Sit in our lounge and watch the sea, have a drink or afternoon tea. At Smiths Court, the only thing we overlook is the sea... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Smiths Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.