Had a most enjoyable evening at the Brookfield for a relatives diamond wedding anniversary, the food was excellent and the staff were all very friendly and the service was swift and professional. We were party of about 30 in a separate room from the main restaurant which was set out beautifully and had a warm welcoming feel, as I said... More
- Also Known As:
- Brookfield Hotel Emsworth
- Brookfield Hotel Emsworth, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brookfield Hotel, Emsworth is ideally situated - right on the boundary between West Sussex and South Hampshire. Portsmouth and Chichester are both within 10 miles of the hotel and the No 700 bus-stop is right outside; so no need to get caught in the traffic. The small market town of Emsworth, between the maritime heritage of Portsmouth and the English cathedral city of Chichester, is a quite and attractive, yet vibrant and dynamic community, where the residents would not live anywhere else, and visitors are sure of a friendly welcome. The Brookfield Hotel has 39 bedrooms, all fully en suite with comfortable beds and all amenities. The Hermitage Restaurant is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with morning coffee and afternoon tea in between. Whether you are a hotel resident or not, you will always be welcome. Conferences, weddings, christenings, funeral teas and all family or business occasions can be arranged by the professional team at The Brookfield Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Brookfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.