We stopped in here for an afternoon tea and were very impressed by the welcome, the decor, the ambience, the food and the general look of the place. We plan to return and stay for a couple of nights. We particularly liked the selection of teas. My only complaint was that there was not enough cream or Jam with the scones!
- Also Known As:
- Tudor Farmhouse Clearwell
- Hotel Tudor Farmhouse
- Tudor Farmhouse Hotel Clearwell, Gloucestershire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the tranquil village of Clearwell the Tudor Farmhouse is a converted farm dating from the 13th Century. 20 well-appointed rooms, a five minute walk from Clearwell Castle with some of Britain's most picturesque and secluded countryside on the doorstep. The award winning restaurant offers fine dining with a menu based on the seasons and fantastic local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tudor Farmhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.