my husband and i stayed here never again room was filthy bed linen old towels old you could feel bed spings sticking in you we are not fussy people but this was dreadfull owners were off hand as well give this place a miss
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantis Guest House is an impressive Victorian house built in 1888 and situated in the heart of Southends beautiful conservation area. Just minutes from the High Street and Southends famous pier and seafront. Relax and enjoy a hearty cooked breakfast in our lovely dining room over looking a wonderful view of the local bowling green. Sleep soundly in our comfortable double, twin, single or family rooms. We strive for a high standard of hospitality and cleanliness You can always be assured of warm friendly welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Atlantis Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Guest House Hotel Southend-On-Sea
- Atlantis Guest House Southend-On-Sea, Essex