We stayed at the symphony palms and the overall experience was awesome. It was a much needed break and the private beach ( at Gobindnagar) added to the pleasure of staying in the resort. The rooms are well furnished in pinewood. The buffet breakfast was well laid and good. The staff is courteous and friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Symphony Palms Beach Hotel Havelock Island
- Symphony Palms Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Symphony Palms Beach Resort at Beach No. 5 referred as Govind Nagar Beach is one of the newly opened Beach Resort at Havelock Island with sumptuous interiors and superb modern facilities add to an atmosphere of discrete luxury close to the lagoon and its great activities and adventure witnessing richest marine biodiversity for those who would like to touch the depth of the mysterious sea world.Symphony Palms Havelock has well maintained rooms and sea facing cottages. The Resort also boasts a full range of audiovisual equipment and trained staff, so that every need connected to conferencing is anticipated and taken care of.From relaxing and enjoying the hospitality to trying your hand at any number of leisure and sporting activities, Symphony Palms Havelock, offers an unforgettable experience that will leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Symphony Palms Havelock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.