Hi, The ambience of this hotels is just awesome. There are cottage row houses made out of wood which i liked alot. They have a personal beach which is clean and lovely. The restaurant is nice only that the food is expensive. the Staff is helpful and the service is good. The only thing is that the rooms donot have... More
- Also Known As:
- Symphony Palms Beach Hotel Havelock Island
- Symphony Palms Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Symphony Palms Beach Resort at Beach No. 5 referred as Govind Nagar Beach is one of the newly opened Beach Resort at Havelock Island with sumptuous interiors and superb modern facilities add to an atmosphere of discrete luxury close to the lagoon and its great activities and adventure witnessing richest marine biodiversity for those who would like to touch the depth of the mysterious sea world.Symphony Palms Havelock has well maintained rooms and sea facing cottages. The Resort also boasts a full range of audiovisual equipment and trained staff, so that every need connected to conferencing is anticipated and taken care of.From relaxing and enjoying the hospitality to trying your hand at any number of leisure and sporting activities, Symphony Palms Havelock, offers an unforgettable experience that will leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Symphony Palms Havelock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.