I just spent 2 days here at the Comfort Inn Victor Harbour. Played bowls and was looking for somewhere nice to rest after the days bowling. Room was spacious, bed was amazing. I just returned very refreshed from my stay. Would definitely stay here again if i was needing to stay in Victor Harbor again. Only thing missing after 2... More
- Also Known As:
- Victor Harbor Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Victor Harbor South Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean, quiet, comfortable units right in the heart of the city of Victor Harbor on the Fleurieu Peninsula. •Queen Rooms •Kitchenette Rooms •Spa Suite •Family Unit Queen Rooms, Kitchenette Rooms, Spa Suite, Family Room, Air Conditioning, Blankets and Electric Blankets, Colour Television, Cots Available, Hair Dryer, Heating and Cooling, Ironing Facilities, Private Bathroom and Toilet, Queen Sized Beds, Radio, Refrigerator, STD and Telephone Facilities, Tea and Coffee Making Facilities, Air Conditioning, Blankets and Electric Blankets, Colour Television, Cots Available. Corner Spa - 2 person The Comfort Inn Victor has 19 rooms, 11 self-contained kitchenette rooms and one spa suite as well as a two bedroom family unit. With standard features such as Wireless Internet and Austar Television the Comfort Inn Victor is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Victor Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.