We've spent quite a few vacations in rainforest "eco-resorts" and other such properties. Canopy Rainforest is quite a treat for those who enjoy the rainforest experience mixed with a touch of luxury. The cabin is very nicely appointed and quiet. But the real fun was in the interactions with the rainforest denizens: the cassowary, pademelons, possums and assorted birds were... More
- Also Known As:
- The Canopy Rainforest Treehouses And Wildlife Sanctuary Hotel
- The Canopy Rainforest Treehouses And Wildlife Sanctuary Hotel Atherton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of numerous awards and offering the ultimate in eco-responsible boutique luxury, "The Canopy" is one of Australia's most unique accommodation and wildlife experiences. Located on the banks of the Ithaca River and surrounded by pristine, private rainforest, it is home to a stunning array of rare and exotic wildlife, including the iconic Southern Cassowary and the unique Lumholtz's Tree Kangaroo. Note: formerly called Fur 'n' Feathers Rainforest Treehouses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Canopy Rainforest Treehouses and Wildlife Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.