Stayed in a spa villa was terrible not worth the money. Room was unclean, had missing paint, Bed felt like sleeping on concrete, not serene heard cars all night and reception checkout service was horrible when we told them about our stay. Would not recommend. Not worth $400 for night look elsewhere. Very disappointment about the checkout staff.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Mineral Springs Retreat Hotel Hepburn Springs
- Peppers Mineral Springs Retreat Hotel
- Peppers Springs Retreat Hotel
- Peppers Springs Retreat Hepburn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1935, what began as a guest house and country pub, has evolved into a romantically elegant, boutique hotel. The philosophy of Peppers Mineral Springs Retreat is a belief that everyone needs a calm, luxuriously comfortable and re-energising haven in their lives. Our Retreat creates this haven through the highest standard in accommodation, genuinely caring for guests, authentic healthy and healing cuisine, all with empathy for the surrounding natural, rural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your Peppers Mineral Springs Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.