Stayed here Saturday to Monday for the Brighton Marathon weekend and found it to be a nice little place, breakfast was very nice - hungry man size could be bigger though! ;) The room was nice and cosy, the floor boards creaked constantly but that's to be expected from such an old outhouse. The staff were super friendly and helpful.... More
- Also Known As:
- The Castle Inn Hotel And Conference Centre
- The Castle Inn Hotel Bramber, West Sussex
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in rural Sussex, in the shadow of the South Downs, this exceptional family run free house is a joy to behold.In Bramber village (Best kept village in South East England multiple years) The Castle Inn Hotel and Conference Centre sits in magnificent splendour. The front of the Inn is bathed in glorious summer hanging baskets, meticulously cared for.To the rear is an English garden that, quite literally, takes your breath away. Packed with almost every plant imaginable for a garden there are a few surprises in store, such as the Strawberry and Tomato plants that seemingly go unnoticed until their juicy red fruit appears. Tranquillity best describes the atmosphere as you sit back and relax, only to be replaced by awe and wonder as Mr. and Mrs. Swan glide effortlessly passed on the stream, not five feet away, with their half a dozen signets ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Castle Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.