Stayed here for 2 nights at start on April on Business. The Hotel is lovely old building but very tired and old fashioned. Staff are very friendly and breakfasts were lovely. As travelling on Business I was disappointed that the Wi Fi was down and unable to use. Could do with a makeover and bringing into the 21st Century.
- Also Known As:
- Ennerdale Country Hotel
- Ennerdale Country Cleator
- Ennerdale Country House Hotel Cleator, England - Cumbria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ennerdale Country House Hotel is a Grade 2 listed building nestled within 5 acres of tranquil landscaped gardens and Italian fountains and figurines. As you walk through our large beautifully refurbished hallways you will pass by painstakingly restored original fireplaces and ceilings and you will start to realise that this is only the beginning of an experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ennerdale Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.