This is a delightful place to stay. The owner, Dennis is very informative and looks after his guests very well. He is a true gentleman. At breakfast each day (and unfortunately we were only there for two nights) he makes a point of talking to guests and gives advice on what to see and is extremely knowledgeable. His staff are... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Hamaca Guesthouse Hotel
- Casa Hamaca Guesthouse Hotel Valladolid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Hamaca Guesthouse: Bed, Breakfast & Healing Center...a unique Mayan experience. You are welcomed as an honored guest rather than just another number. From the food to the decor to the gardens to the healing sessions, your experience will have authenticity, harmony and balance. Explore the jungle-like gardens, lounge in a hammock, discover original murals, wait for an elusive alux to make an appearance. Discover the magic of Casa Hamaca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Casa Hamaca Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.