Conveniently situated hotel for the Archeological Site. A rather soulless place with small basic bedrooms which were cold and rather damp. Restaurant OK but no atmosphere. The worst Margaritas in Mexico at the bar!
- Also Known As:
- Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan Hotel
- Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan Hotel San Juan Teotihuacan
- Hotel Arqueologicas Teotihuacan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan stands at the end of the Calzada de los Muertos (Avenue of the Dead), an ancient road at the center of Teotihuacan’s archaeological site, one of the most important and beautiful in the world. Along the same Calzada stands the magnificent Piramide del Sol (Pyramid of the Sun), arguably Mexico’s most recognized landmark. Teotihuacan is located 42 kilometers northeast of Mexico City along the Ecatepec-Teotihuacan highway, an excellent toll road built specifically to provide direct access to Teotihuacan from the city. The typical drive time is approximately one hour.Located directly within the archaeological zone, Villas Teotihuacan is a beautiful hotel with hacienda style decor where guests can enjoy the lush manicured gardens that surround the villa, or explore the adjacent archeological ruins and museum. Located within the villa grounds the remains of an ancient Aztec structure, to which guests have privileged access.Hotel Villas Teotihuacan rests peacefully against the exceptional backdrop of the immense Pyramid of the Moon. The rich greens of the abundant vegetation found throughout the property strike a harmonious contrast with the colors of the nearby ruins. The sizable remains of the authentic Aztec structure within the hotel’s property periphery add a unique highlight that blurs the boundaries between the archaeological site and the Villa in Teotihuacan.Influenced by an Aztec heritage, the Hotel Villas Teotihuacan shows detailed mosaic tiles that adorn the public spaces, while a series of fountains provide a joyful song in the background. The 42 guestrooms are built around a central courtyard that features a large, refreshing pool and patio restaurant. Elegant fireplaces compliment both the bar and the restaurant. The Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan Archaeological Villas also have four meeting rooms available for your conferences or business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HostelWorld, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Venere and Otel so you can book your Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.