I've been coming to the hot springs all the way back to when I was a kid. The hotel renovation a while back was a positive, but the overall atmosphere is now ridiculously pretentious. I ordered the Ainsworth miner's platter for breakfast, and mentioned I wanted it with actual maple syrup ($2.50 or something upcharge). The waiter replied with "Excellent... More
- Also Known As:
- Ainsworth Hot Springs Hotel Ainsworth Hot Springs
- Ainsworth Hot Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ainsworth Hot Springs Resort is a four season destination featuring 41 newly renovated guest rooms, The Springs Restaurant, Krao Lounge, and a well-stocked Gift Shop. This property offers a unique cave experience where soothing, hot mineral water surfaces from the earth creating a natural steam bath. Stalactites form in abundance inside the caves. The hot water flows into our main pool and is cooled to a comfortable body temperature, suitable for your whole family. Spring, Fall, Summer and Winter bring guests from around the world to enjoy the pleasures of the crisp, clean air and the calming mineral waters of the Ainsworth Hot Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ainsworth Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.