I stayed here for 3 days, alone, and really enjoyed it- I wanted to stay longer but couldn't!! The staff were really friendly and accommodating. Loved the food, though more variety would be nice. The fb manager personally greeted me at every meal and made sure I was comfortable, and had a bit of company. The grounds are nice, peaceful.... More
- Also Known As:
- Siddhalepa Ayurveda Health Hotel Wadduwa
- Siddhalepa Ayurveda Health Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siddhalepa Ayurveda Health Resort surrounded by woodland & meadow and fronted by sparkling blue waters of the Indian Ocean. Enjoy a harmonious holiday in our Ayurveda resort comprising 50 Rooms. Luxurious Chalets with TV, Radio, A/C, attached Bath with Hot water, Hair Dryer, IDD Tel, Electronic Safe, Mini Bar in Theme Rooms. The Architectural Designs of the Resort depict the ancient heritage and culture of Sri Lanka transcending different eras.Siddhalepa Provides Traditional Ayurvedic Therapy to Cleanse, Detoxify, and Rejuvenate Mind, Body and Soul to promote general Wellness for Health conscious clients using 100% Natural Ayurvedic treatments under the guidance of experienced Ayurvedic Doctors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Siddhalepa Ayurveda Health Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.