This was the best part of my trip in Sri Lanka. It is not in the noise city of Colombo, but just a tuk-tuk away. The staff were super helpful, and it had a wonderful restaurant. Stay no where else during your hopefully short trip to Colombo.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Hotel Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia
- Tropic Hotel
- Tropic Hotel Mount Lavinia
- Tropic Inn Hotel Sri Lanka/Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropic Inn, a family owned business for the past 30 years. Year 2013 makes our hotel 30 years in business serving thousands of guests from all over the world. Our hotel on College Avenue Mount Lavinia is our first small hotel. We have 16 rooms, all with A/C and private bathroom. We have a restaurant that can accommodate upto 50 people serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mount Lavinia is only a 15 minutes drive from capital Colombo. The only beach closer to capital Colombo. At tropic Inn we offer •Great customer service•Very clean rooms•Safe environment•A/C rooms & hot water shower•Free breakfast•Restaurant serving lunch & dinner•Free wireless internet•Airport pick up and drop service ( not free)•Early check- in, if rooms are available.Come and stay with us. You will love it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Tropic Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.