My wife and I stayed here a couple of nights. We really enjoyed our stay here. Great outdoor things to do (Hiking, bird watching, horse back riding). Staff were very friendly. The only negative thing about this place is perhaps the food, but I think this might be a personal preference.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De La Roseraie Hotel Ouirgane
- Domaine De La Roseraie Ouirgane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Berber Mountains of the High Atlas, 60 km from Marrakech, you will discover La Roseraie. The altitude will offer the perfect climate. Cool in summer, mild in winter, its pure air will revitalize you. Secretly hidden in the middle of a 25 hectars of natural parkland, far away from stressful city life, it will be the ideal retreat for nature lovers. The rooms lead into rose gardens, lime and lemon groves, orchards, exotic plants and wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Domaine de la Roseraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.