My sister and I took our vacation mid May, first night out was at Greenleafe Inn, Pinebluff, NC, It is an older property, built in 1979. Having a background in hotel mgt, I looked at the hotel from a different view from the average traveler. My first impression was it was well run, great staff, very helpful. The room was... More
- Also Known As:
- The Greenleafe Inn At Pinebluff Hotel
- The Greenleafe Inn At Pinebluff Hotel Pinebluff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Greenleafe Inn at Pinebluff is a private, secluded 40 room hotel amongst more than 200 acres of stately longleaf pines. Our lodge is the perfect place to relax and get away from the hustle and hurry of life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Greenleafe Inn at Pinebluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.