Rooms updated! Comfortable, Welcoming! Front desk staff so accommodating! Hit the tiki bar before the beach and if you don't want to stick your toes in the ocean well the pool is right there! Been there twice now and I can't wait to reserve my room for a return visit!
- Also Known As:
- The Winds Resort Beach Club Hotel
- The Winds Resort Beach Club Hotel Ocean Isle Beach
- The Winds Hotel Beach
- The Winds Resort Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical island escape… closer than you think! An small, intimate island resort. Ideal for vacations, romantic getaways, weddings, honeymoons, reunions, golf excursions or small meetings. Located in the Northernmost subtropical region on the east coast. The Winds is set oceanfront surrounded by palms, banana trees and hibiscus flowers. Oceanfront rooms, suites and Resort Cottages. Three pools (one indoor), hot Southern breakfast buffet, oceanfront, poolside TikiBar/Restaurant (and more). Golf on over 90 Myrtle Beach area courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Winds Resort Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.