I booked this hotel for a visit to Highlands in October. The drive to Highlands was beautiful, but the Skyline Lodge was a big disappointment. In fact, we got little sleep due to a corporate party that was taking place. This group of loud, rude, so-called professionals did too much drinking and had no consideration for other guests. Unfortunately, the... More
- Also Known As:
- Skyline Lodge And Restaurant Hotel
- Skyline Lodge And Restaurant Hotel Highlands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unbelievable is the word for Skyline Lodge & Restaurant...constructed of Redwood and Granite, begun in 1929 in the Frank Lloyd Wright tradition. Completed in 1965, Skyline offers a magnificent forty mile view and nestled 4,100 feet atop of Flat Mountain overlooking the banks of Big Creek's cascading waterfalls. From the beautiful views to the scrumptious meals, it's definitely a part of highlands the should be visited! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Skyline Lodge and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.