One of our favorite quickie getaways, since it's only 2 hours northeast of Atlanta, Highlands is a fun spot for some R&R. Our favorite place to stay is The Inn at Half Mile Farm. The suites are wonderful, with the best beds anywhere, fireplaces, high ceilings, great baths with huge showers and jetted tubs for 2. Private balconies with views... More
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Half Mile Farm Hotel
- The Inn At Half Mile Farm Hotel Highlands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Half-Mile Farm in Highlands, NC welcomes guests to a magnificent blend of the past and present. Offering time for reflection amidst acres of fields, forests, ponds and streams. Enjoy fishing, golfing, whitewater rafting, hiking or a relaxing day on our patio or poolside.We are a luxury bed & breakfast offering beautifully decorated country suites at the main house or one of our private 1, 2 or 3 bedroom authentic cabins, perfect for romantic getaways. Sunrise over the mountains precedes a hot, bountiful breakfast...and just before sunset, evening hors d'oeuvres are paired with carefully selected wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The Inn at Half Mile Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.