Absolutely wonderful stay at Honey Hill! Gretchen and Cheryl really made our stay special. We loved every moment.. Especially the food! I only wish we could have stayed longer! They were so warm and pleasant and super helpful and accommodating! Our first time at a bed and breakfast and we can't wait to come again! The house is very nice,... More
- Also Known As:
- Honey Hill Asheville Inn And Cabins Hotel Candler
- Honey Hill Asheville Inn And Cabins Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Honey Hill Inn and Cabins is nestled in the mountains just outside of Asheville, North Carolina. It is conveniently located just 15 minutes from downtown Asheville and the Biltmore Estate and a short drive to some of the area's most popular outdoor adventures, including whitewater rafting, tubing, horseback riding, hot air ballooning and skiing. Situated on more than 12 acres of rolling hills with stunning mountain views, Honey Hill offers two unique options for your getaway. Stay in the mansion and enjoy old world elegance and a delicious breakfast in our dining room. Or escape to one of our six fully-equipped cabins where you can be closer to nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Honey Hill Asheville Inn and Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.