We really enjoyed our stay in the chateau. The rooms were huge, the bed comfy, gorgeous bathroom and fabulous food. Who could want more? Great location for exploring the Loire Valley if you have your own car. Cute little village to walk through with a nice little bakery serving the freshest pastries. When we arrived however the lady at the... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau De Reignac Hotel Reignac-Sur-Indre
- Le Chateau De Reignac Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Val de Loire, this former property of marquis de Lafayette is a unique experience. Château de Reignac invites you to take part in the relaxed rhythm of the XVIIIth century French aristocraty lifestyle, full of refinement and carefreeness. Inside the château, along the alleys, near the chapel, one walks side by side with the memory of the famous figures who lived there. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Splendia, Booking.com and Venere so you can book your Le Chateau de Reignac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.