We just returned from a weekend holiday to Bordeaux and Saint-Emilion. Could not have been any better and our two night stay at this fantastic chateau was a big part of it! Catherine is absolutely delightful. This property only has two rooms - we had the room with the large king bed (could be two twins if need be). Very... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Franc-Pourret Hotel
- Chateau Franc-Pourret Hotel Saint-Emilion
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Franc-Pourret, a mansion with plenty of character, built during the 18th century in the midst of a family vineyard, organic culture certified since 1989 - Located at about 1km away by road from the medieval city of Saint-Emilion or at less than half an hour distance by foot through the vineyard paths - there are two comfortable and spacious bedrooms, both equipped with a private recently refurbished shower room, available for max 5 people - "gourmet" breakfast is served in the garden or by the fireside depending on the weather conditions - on reservation only, a vineyard visit and/or a tasting session can be arranged - availability of baby related equipment - the city of Arcachon is 1 hour away by car from Château Franc-Pourret - Bordeaux and its airport is 45 mn away - the Medoc vineyards are 1 hour away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Chateau Franc-Pourret reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.