Royal Rimonim Dead sea hotel is great. It provides spacious rooms with the great mountain view. Breakfast and dinner were delicious with a great choice of fresh meals. The hotel is a little bit overpriced though in comparison with the other Dead sea coast hotels but in case of a special rate I'd stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Rimonim Dead Sea Hotel
- Royal Rimonim Dead Sea Hotel Ein Bokek
- Royal Hotel Ein Bokek
- Royal Rimonim Dead Sea Israel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent hotel is situated on the shores of the Dead Sea, at the lowest point on earth. Perfectly suited for both a quiet relaxing pampering Spa Getaway or an action packed experience in the area's desert terrain. The hotel's large, extensive conference facilities and state-of-art equipment make it the perfect choice for conferences and meetings. Whatever your needs, The Rimonim Royal is the perfect address at the Dead Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Royal Rimonim Dead Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.