We really enjoyed our stay here. Very modern and clean room, free wifi though it was a bit slow. Bed really comfortable, well appointed room. Shower great too but I hate the smell of Red Roof soap! Good location I thought there might be road noise but nothing. A great stay thanks.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Syracuse Hotel Syracuse
- Red Roof Inn Syracuse Hotel
- Syracuse Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Syracuse is the commercial and cultural hub of central New York State, and Red Roof Syracuse is convenient to so many Syracuse attractions! LeMoyne College, Hancock International Airport, and SUNY Health Sciences are within 10 minutes; the Amtrak Station and Carousel Center are 10 miles from the hotel, and Rosamond Gifford Zoo, Syracuse University, and the Carrier Dome are all within 15 miles. Red Roof Syracuse is within minutes of a shopping mall and many restaurants. The friendly staff ensures guests feel confident, significant, and delighted. Red Roof Syracuse is renovated with all new rooms, contemporary furniture, new bathrooms with granite countertops, a comfortable easy chair and more. All rooms offer free WiFi and a flat screen TV.. Experience our coffeehouse-style coffee and tea. This location offers “On Command Video” with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, and movies, as well as music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Venere, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.