I can't say enough about how wonderful the Red Hook Inn is. I went with my mom for two nights while visiting Bard and we felt completely at home. Pat, Peggy and Nabil are absolutely wonderful hosts and we really felt like part of the family. My mom and I agreed that the house was so peaceful and cozy. It... More
- Also Known As:
- The Red Hook Country Hotel Red Hook
- The Red Hook Country Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 9 Room Federal Colonial built 1841. 2 Brand new First Floor Fully Accessible Rooms with roll in shower. Carriage House, an addition to the inn, has two bedrooms, fireplace, separate entrance and can accommodate pets. Second floor bedrooms are all single with private bath except for #3, a two bedroom family suite with two separate entrances but one full bath.All new triple glaze windows, living room fireplace, community dining room (accessible), newly completed back deck, great covered hot tub and outdoor screen house.Great covered front porch with ceiling fans, wicker and rockers! On site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Red Hook Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.